3 Lunch Box Creations that Boost Kids Mood To Back To School
20 July 2018
Hooray! The school holiday is over. Now it’s time to Kids go back to school while studying and playing with their peers. However, we also knew because our kids has enjoyed a school holiday for a long time, they seemed eager less to go back to school. So, what have you done so far? Have you been trying a creative lunch box for them tomorrow? Before it's too late, let's see the creation of a healthy & funny lunch that can boost up their mood to go back to school.
A BLANKET OF RICE ROLLADE
Has Mom ever thought the rice rolls, sausages and omelette could attract the attention of our kids? And as a good news, this creation of lunch box is very easy to follow. This is the following ingredients you need to prepare and how to make them.
- 1 plate of Rice
- 3 pcs of Sausages
- 2 pcs of Eggs
- Salt and Pepper
- Tooth pick
- Slices of Tomatoes and Cucumber
How To Make :
- Fried 3 pieces of fried sausage and drain it.
- Mix 2 eggs, and make into an omelet. Then drain.
- Put the omelet on the cutting board, put the warm rice and spread over the omelet. This step is the same as when you want to make sushi.
- Put the sausage over the rice, then roll the dish while compacted
- Cut the dough of rice and sausage covered with omelet into 1/4 part
- To make the dough more solid and not easy to cracked, put a toothpick inside the rolls that have been prepared.
- Once it is ready, input Rolade Rice Blanket into Technoplast funny food container and complete it with tomato and cucumber slices for a more attractive look.
Mom need to prepare specialty design of creations to girls, with the theme of Hello Kitty. This creation, as easy as the first recipe. By looking at it, you can guarantee kids didn’t want to miss it to be taken to school and showed to her friends. Let’s check the ingredients & how to make it;
- Warm Rice
- 1 slice of Nori /seaweed
- 1 slice of Cheese
- Red Paprika
- 1 steam of carrot
- Edamame Steam
- A cut of Dori
- Put enough rice into Hello Kitty-shaped mold and solid it.
- Cut the red Paprika as a ribbon-shaped garnish. Put over rice.
- Fried the seasoning dori as a additional side dish and put on the food container
- Prepare the steamed edamame & carrot and cut it into small round shape.
- Stick the small round of nori, as the eyes of Hello Kitty and the slices of cheese slices as its mouth.
- After Hello Kitty's mold rice, put Rice into the favorite Technoplast food container of kids.
- 2 layers of white bread
- Slices of cheese
- A piece of Dori
- Slices of Watermelon, Tomato, & Green Apples
- Prepared 2 layers of White Bread
- Prepared slice of cheese, lettuce, and piece of dori then put in over one side of bread.
- Unite the bread until it shaped like sandwich.
- To get enough vitamins, cut watermelon, tomatoes and green apples into diced pieces. Then place it in the side of food container.
- To fill one of the part of the box, you can put the chili sauce or mayonnaise to add the taste of the fish sandwich.